TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY:
- ACCEPTANCE OF USER AGREEMENT
IF YOU ARE USING OR ACCESSING THE SERVICES ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU ARE REPRESENTING THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND THE COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY TO THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT AND ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT BOTH YOU, INDIVIDUALLY, AND THE COMPANY OR ENTITY WHICH YOU REPRESENT ARE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO REGISTER AN ACCOUNT AND BECOME AN USER, DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT CLICK “JOIN XPOSPACE, LLC” AND DO NOT ACCESS, VIEW, DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE USE ANY XPOSPACE, LLC WEBPAGE, INFORMATION OR SERVICES. BY CLICKING “JOIN NOW,” YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU AGREE, ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND ON BEHALF OF ANY COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY WHICH YOU REPRESENT, TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF ITS PROVISIONS. BY CLICKING “JOIN NOW,” YOU ALSO CONSENT TO USE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES AND ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR CLICK OF THE “JOIN NOW” BUTTON AS ONE.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS.
- License and warranty for your submissions toXpoSpace, LLC: By establishing anXpoSpace, LLC Account and accepting these Terms of Service, you agree that XpoSpace, LLC may assist you in setting up your profile by using publicly available online information regarding you to populate your profile and to supplement any information provided by you in setting up that profile. You own or otherwise have the lawful right to provide the information that you provide to XpoSpace, LLC or allow XpoSpace, LLC to access under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with other Users and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other Users with your permission. Additionally, you grant XpoSpace, LLC a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sub-licensable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly, to XpoSpace, LLC, including, but not limited to, any user-generated content, publicly available online information used by XpoSpace, LLC to populate your profile, ideas, concepts, techniques or data (but excluding email addresses), without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss. By providing information to us, you represent, warrant and covenant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you represent, warrant, and covenant that: (a) at the time of sending any communication using the Services, you have or will have obtained any and all necessary consents required or is otherwise able under applicable law, including applicable anti-spam legislation, from your contacts to use their email address for the purpose of sending such emails or other electronic communications; and (b) if such recipient advises you that it no longer wishes to receive further commercial electronic messages or you otherwise determine that you no longer have lawful consent to send them electronic communications, you will ensure that XpoSpace, LLC is immediately made aware of such change in circumstances. Furthermore, you acknowledge that the template messages provided by XpoSpace, LLC in connection with the Services are for convenience and example only and that you are solely responsible for selecting the content of communications that you transmit using the Services, including ensuring that such content complies with all applicable laws. It is your responsibility to keep your XpoSpace, LLC profile information accurate and updated.
- Service Eligibility: To be eligible to use the Service, you must meet the following criteria and you hereby represent and warrant that you: (1) are 18 years of age or older; (2) are not currently restricted from the Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having aXpoSpace, LLCaccount, (3) are not a competitor of XpoSpace, LLC or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with XpoSpace, LLC; (4) will only maintain one XpoSpace, LLC account at any given time; (5) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement, including on behalf of any entity or other person for whom you are acting as a representative, and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you, or the person or entity you are representing, are a party; (6) will not violate any rights of XpoSpace, LLC, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (7) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
- User ID and Password: You agree to: (1) keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use or otherwise access your account; (3) not use or otherwise access other Users’ accounts; and (4) not sell, trade, rent, lease, share, or otherwise transfer yourXpoSpace, LLC account or a right to access your XpoSpace, LLC account, or any portion thereof, to another party. You are responsible for anything that happens through or involving your account until you close down your account or prove to XpoSpace, LLC’s reasonable satisfaction that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own. To close your account, please visit the My Accounts section within the XpoSpace, LLC application.
- Indemnification: You will fully indemnify, defend and hold us harmless for all damages, losses, and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable legal fees and costs), fines, administrative monetary penalties or settlement costs, ("Losses") related to all third party claims, charges, regulatory and other investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in your account or which you engage in or through your use of the Services. You will further indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from and any and all Losses arising from (a) any breach or inaccuracy of Section 2 above; or (b) any claim or allegation that you or XpoSpace, LLC has transmitted a communication using the Services in violation of applicable law, including applicable anti-spam legislation.
- Payment: If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis (“Premium Services”), those Premium Services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms which you accept in connection with registering for the Premium Services. When you purchase Premium Services, you agree that we may store your payment information and that we may use that payment information to charge the applicable fees for the Premium Services (including, without limitation, periodic subscription fees for premium accounts) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the end of the subscription period during which you cancel your subscription and are non-refundable. You also acknowledge thatXpoSpace, LLC’s Premium Services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms related to the provision of the Premium Service.
- Communications fromXpoSpace, LLC to You: XpoSpace, LLC, at its discretion, may contact or notify you regarding scheduled and unscheduled downtimes outside of our routine maintenance windows, changes to the Services or this Agreement or other items relating to the Services or your account using any of the following means: (a) a banner notice placed across XpoSpace, LLC’s pages; (b) an email from XpoSpace, LLC to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information; or (c) through your XpoSpace, LLC account or through other means including mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service. Please review your Settings to control what kind of messages you receive from XpoSpace, LLC. You acknowledge and agree that XpoSpace, LLC shall not be liable for any consequence resulting, directly or indirectly, from your failure to maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Service.
- XpoSpace, LLCApplications: XpoSpace, LLC may offer the Services through applications built using XpoSpace, LLC’s platform (“XpoSpace, LLC Applications”). Examples of XpoSpace, LLC Applications include its smartphone applications (XpoSpace, LLC for Android or XpoSpace, LLC for iOS), and XpoSpace, LLC’s “Share” buttons and other interactive plugins distributed on websites across the web. XpoSpace, LLC Applications are distinct from third party Platform Applications addressed in Section D.2. If you use an XpoSpace, LLC Application or interact with a website that has deployed a plugin, you agree that information about you and your use of the Services, including, but not limited to, your device, your mobile carrier, your internet access provider, your physical location, and/or web pages containing XpoSpace, LLC plugins that load in your browser may be communicated to us. Further, by importing any of your XpoSpace, LLC data through the XpoSpace, LLC Application, you represent that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access providers. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your XpoSpace, LLC account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing the Services through your mobile access provider. Finally, by using any downloadable application to enable your use of the Services, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
- User-to-User Communication and Sharing (Groups, Discussions, Topics, Messaging, Promotions, Events, Tasks, Updates, Company Profiles, etc.): XpoSpace, LLC hosts various forums where you can post your observations and comments on designated topics. XpoSpace, LLC also enables sharing of information by allowing Users to post updates, including links to third-party content, and other information such as events, promotions, and other content to their profile and other parts of the site, such as Profile Pages. XpoSpace, LLC members can create Profile Pages and other Pages for free, however, XpoSpace, LLC may close or transfer any Profile Pages or other User created Pages, or remove content from them if the content violates this Agreement or others’ intellectual property rights. NOTWITHSTANDING THE ABOVE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT XPOSPACE, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION POSTED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER USER IN ANY XPOSPACE, LLC HOSTED FORUM, BLOG, PAGE, CALENDAR OR WEBSITE THROUGH A USER CREATED MESSAGE OR OTHERWISE THROUGH THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER. Please note that ideas you post and information you share may be seen and used by other Users, and XpoSpace, LLC cannot guarantee that other Users will not use the ideas and information that you share on XpoSpace, LLC. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don’t want others to use, or that is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it, do not post it to the Services, to any XpoSpace, LLC Users you are connected to, into your Network Updates, or elsewhere. XPOSPACE, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR A USER’S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST IN OR ON ANY XPOSPACE, LLC HOSTED FORUM, BLOG, PAGE, CALENDAR OR WEBSITE OR THROUGH A USER CREATED MESSAGE OR OTHERWISE THROUGH THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER.
- Export Control: Your use ofXpoSpace, LLC services, including our software, is subject to export and re-export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) maintained by the United States Department of Commerce and sanctions programs maintained by the Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control. You shall not — directly or indirectly — sell, export, re-export, transfer, divert, or otherwise dispose of any software or service to any end-user without obtaining the required authorizations from the appropriate government authorities. You also warrant that you are not prohibited from receiving US origin products, including services or software.
- Contributions toXpoSpace, LLC: By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") toXpoSpace, LLC through its suggestion or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) XpoSpace, LLC is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) XpoSpace, LLC shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) XpoSpace, LLC may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) you irrevocably assign to XpoSpace, LLC all rights to your Contributions; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from XpoSpace, LLC under any circumstances.
- Invitations to Connect: If you invite other Users to connect with you or if you invite persons not yet members of theXpoSpace, LLC community to join XpoSpace, LLC and connect with you, XpoSpace, LLC will automatically send up to two reminder emails to recipients who haven’t yet responded to your invitation to connect, unless you advise XpoSpace, LLC otherwise. Reminders are sent to alert the recipient of an invitation in case they overlooked the original message. No more than two reminders are sent, and if the recipient responds to the invitation, the reminders stop. We remind you that it is solely your responsibility to determine whether XpoSpace, LLC's invitation process is in compliance with applicable laws that affect your intended recipients and accordingly, you may prevent XpoSpace, LLC from sending reminder emails by canceling the invitation at any time prior to the transmittal of the reminder email.
- YOUR RIGHTS.
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, we grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-sublicensable license and right to access the Services, through a generally available web browser, mobile device or application (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of XpoSpace, LLC or its Users), view information and use the Services that we provide on XpoSpace, LLC webpages and in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of XpoSpace, LLC contrary to the Code of Conduct is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in XpoSpace, LLC, the Services, and all related items, including any and all copies made of the XpoSpace, LLC website.
- OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
- Services Availability: For as long asXpoSpace, LLC continues to offer the Services, XpoSpace, LLC shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access XpoSpace, LLC as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue XpoSpace, LLC, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for you or for all our users in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on our site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. XpoSpace, LLC further reserves the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by XpoSpace, LLC to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, XpoSpace, LLC has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Users provide when using the Services.
- Connections and Interactions with other Users: You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users.XpoSpace, LLC may limit the number of connections you may have to other Users and may, in certain circumstances, prohibit you from contacting other Users through use of the Services or otherwise limit your use of the Services. XpoSpace, LLC reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if XpoSpace, LLC determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT, THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
DO NOT RELY ON XPOSPACE, LLC, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR ITS CONTINUATION. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR XPOSPACE, LLC AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. XPOSPACE, LLC DOES NOT CONTROL OR VET USER GENERATED CONTENT FOR ACCURACY. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY XPOSPACE, LLC OR ANYTHING RELATED TO XPOSPACE, LLC, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR XPOSPACE, LLC ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION G (“TERMINATION”) AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
XPOSPACE, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS REGARDING THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES (SUCH AS DIRECT MESSAGES, POSTING OF ANSWERS OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY OTHER USER GENERATED CONTENT) SENT THROUGH XPOSPACE, LLC TO ANYONE. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER REPRESENT NOR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY TO US.
XPOSPACE, LLC DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS OF THE COMMUNITY; THEREFORE, XPOSPACE, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION.
XPOSPACE, LLC DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. XPOSPACE, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, XPOSPACE, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE XPOSPACE, LLC SITE DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT, THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Neither XpoSpace, LLC nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees, shareholders, or directors (“XpoSpace, LLC Affiliates”) shall be cumulatively liable for (a) any damages in excess of five times the most recent monthly fee that you paid for a Premium Service, if any, or US $100, whichever amount is greater, or (b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Services, any platform applications or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from XpoSpace, LLC. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between the parties and without it, the terms and prices charged would be different. This limitation of liability shall:
- Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and
- Not apply to any damage thatXpoSpace, LLC may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed from in this Agreement
- Not apply if you have entered into a separate agreement to purchase Premium Services with a separate Limitation of Liability provision that supersedes this section in relation to those Premium Services.
- Mutual rights of termination: You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice toXpoSpace, LLCpursuant to Section I.3. This notice will be effective upon XpoSpace, LLC processing your notice. XpoSpace, LLC may terminate the Agreement and your account for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. For avoidance of doubt, only XpoSpace, LLC or the party paying for the services may terminate your access to any Premium Services. Termination of your XpoSpace, LLC account includes disabling your access to XpoSpace, LLC and may also bar you from any future use of XpoSpace, LLC.
- Misuse of the Services: XpoSpace, LLC may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes inviting other Users with whom you do not know to connect; abusing the XpoSpace, LLC messaging services; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without XpoSpace, LLC’s authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, violating the Code of Conduct, or any other behavior that XpoSpace, LLC, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, XpoSpace, LLC will suspend access to and terminate the account of any User whom XpoSpace, LLC determines to be a repeat infringer of other person’s rights under the United States Copyright Act or similar legislation. A User will be deemed a “repeat infringer” if (a) such User has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had one of its submissions removed from our Website more than twice. XpoSpace, LLC complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) statutory notice and takedown procedures. XpoSpace, LLC has designated the following individual with the U.S. Copyright Office as XpoSpace, LLC’s DMCA agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement: Rob Webb email@example.com.
- Effect of Termination: Upon the termination of yourXpoSpace, LLC account, you lose access to the Services. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except Sections 3 (“Your Rights”) and 4. a, b, and d (“Our Rights and Obligations”) hereof.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Law and Forum for Legal Disputes: This Agreement or any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia regardless of your country of origin or where you access the Services, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. You and XpoSpace, LLC agree that all claims arising out of or related to this Agreement must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Reston, VA, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You and XpoSpace, LLC agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located within Reston, VA for the purpose of litigating all such claims. Notwithstanding the above, you agree that XpoSpace, LLC shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
- Arbitration Option: For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost-effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- GENERAL TERMS
- Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected in any way.
- Notices and Service of Process: In addition to Section B.6 (“6. Communications fromXpoSpace, LLC to You”), we may notify you via postings on http://www.XpoSpace, LLC.com. You may contact us here. Or via mail or courier at:
ATTN: Legal Department
2049 Winged Foot Court Reston, VA 20191
Additionally, XpoSpace, LLC accepts service of process at this address. Any notices that you provide without compliance with this section on Notices shall have no legal effect.
- Entire Agreement: You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain otherXpoSpace, LLC services, third-party content or third-party software.
- Amendments to this Agreement: We reserve the right to modify, supplement or replace the terms of the Agreement, effective upon posting at http://www.XpoSpace, LLC.com or notifying you otherwise. If you do not want to agree to changes to the Agreement, you can terminate this Agreement at any time per Section F (Termination).
- No informal waivers, agreements or representations: Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by anyXpoSpace, LLC Affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any XpoSpace, LLC Affiliate, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of XpoSpace, LLC.
- No Injunctive Relief: In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Service, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
- Assignment and Delegation: You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, XpoSpace, LLC Corporation for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
- Potential Other Rights and Obligations: You may have rights or obligations under local law other than those enumerated here if you are located outside the United States.
- CODE OF CONDUCT
As a condition to accessing the Services, you agree to strictly adhere to the following Code of Conduct:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy and anti-spam laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide complete and accurate information toXpoSpace, LLCand update it as necessary to maintain its accuracy and completeness and compliance with applicable laws;
- Read and comply with notices sent byXpoSpace, LLC concerning the Services;
- Use the Services in a professional manner;
- Protect sensitive personal information by considering carefully what information about yourself and your business you wish to share with other Users and the general public through your private and public profiles.
- Do not act dishonestly or engage in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to the Service or by using the Service to transmit or make available in any way material which:
- Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (i.e. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided byXpoSpace, LLC);
- Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to (a) usingXpoSpace, LLCinvitations to send messages to people who don’t know you, who have not expressly or otherwise impliedly consented to receive electronic communications from you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; (b) using XpoSpace, LLC to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional or other electronic communications/messages to those direct connections without their permission; and (c) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment ofXpoSpace, LLC or any User of XpoSpace, LLC; or
- Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services;
- Do not create a false identity or business profile;
- Do not use the Services to harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Invite other businesses and organizations located nearby that you would like to have in the network;
- Do not upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo;
- Do not use or attempt to use another User's account without authorization from such User;
- Do not use the Services, directly or indirectly, to set up or develop of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople to the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices.
- Do not duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information available to you through the Services (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement or as expressly authorized byXpoSpace, LLC in compliance with applicable laws. Use of information, content or any data that you view and/or obtain from the Services to provide any service that XpoSpace, LLC deems to be competitive with the Services is strictly forbidden;
- Do not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof
- Do not imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed byXpoSpace, LLC unless you have entered into a written agreement with XpoSpace, LLC (this includes, but is not limited to, representing yourself as an accredited XpoSpace, LLC trainer if you have not been certified by XpoSpace, LLC as such);
- Do not adapt, modify or create derivative works based onXpoSpace, LLC or technology underlying the Services, or other Users’ content, in whole or part, except as permitted under XpoSpace, LLC’s developer program;
- Do not rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access toXpoSpace, LLC or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- Do not sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize anXpoSpace, LLCGroup or any other service or functionality of the Services, without the express written permission of XpoSpace, LLC.
- Do not deep-link to the Site for any purpose, (i.e. including a link to aXpoSpace, LLC web page other than XpoSpace, LLC’s home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by XpoSpace, LLC
- Do not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Services, including those of bothXpoSpace, LLC and any of its licensors;
- Do not remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included in or on the Services;
- Do not collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable/personal information obtained fromXpoSpace, LLC except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- Do not share information of Users or non-Users without their express consent;
- Do not infringe or use XpoSpace, LLC’s brand, logos and/or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “XpoSpace, LLC” in any business name, email, or URL or includingXpoSpace, LLC’s trademarks and logos except as expressly permitted by XpoSpace, LLC;
- Do not use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
- Do not use bots or other automated methods to accessXpoSpace, LLC, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages, or perform other activities throughXpoSpace, LLC, unless explicitly permitted by XpoSpace, LLC;
- Do not access, via automated or manual means or processes, the Services for purposes of monitoring the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Do not engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function ofXpoSpace, LLC’s website;
- Do not attempt to or actually access the Services by any means other than through the interfaces provided byXpoSpace, LLC such as its mobile application or by navigating to http://www.XpoSpace, LLC.com using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access the Services using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including the Services;
- Do not attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying the Services;
- Do not engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load onXpoSpace, LLC’s infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other Users orXpoSpace, LLC personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Services, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on the Services;
- Do not interfere with or disrupt or gameXpoSpace, LLC or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to XpoSpace, LLC, in particular, XpoSpace, LLC's search algorithms.
COMPLAINTS REGARDING CONTENT POSTED ON THE XPOSPACE, LLC WEBSITE.
We built XpoSpace, LLC to help you be a more successful business, and to help local businesses succeed. To achieve this purpose, we require our Users to share truthful and accurate information and not to violate the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, this Agreement requires that information posted by Users be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights, anti-spam legislation or other rights of third parties. Contact support to submit claims regarding Copyright Infringement. XpoSpace, LLC complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) statutory notice and takedown procedures. XpoSpace, LLC has designated the following individual: Rob Webb Rob@xpospace.com Note: For general support or account deactivation requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal information collected
We collect information:
When you register an account to become an XpoSpace, LLC user (“User”), such as your name, e-mail, business, address, country, and a password.
When you purchase Premium Services or other services from XpoSpace, LLC, we collect your payment information.
When you view and interact with XpoSpace, LLC pages, features, and functionality, including XpoSpace, LLC mobile applications, software (like adding to your profile, participating in groups, uploading content, etc.), and platform technology (like “Share on XpoSpace, LLC” buttons or third party applications). We also collect your IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile carrier, and your ISP, and receive the URLs of sites from which you arrive or leave the XpoSpace, LLC website, or sites that have embedded XpoSpace, LLC platform technology.
Through cookies and other technologies that allow us to recognize you, customize your experience, and serve advertisements both on and off XpoSpace, LLC.
When you interact with third-party services available through XpoSpace, LLC like surveys, polls or other third party research undertaken with your consent.
- Uses of personal information
We use the information you provide to:
Enable you to share your information and communicate with other Users, or provide your personal details to third parties offering combined services with XpoSpace, LLC;
Administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to you and other Users, and to
Send you service or promotional communications through email and notices on the XpoSpace, LLC website.
Connect you to opportunities by enabling other professionals to find you through the Services.
Create and distribute advertising relevant to your or your network’s XpoSpace, LLC experience. If you share your interactions on XpoSpace, LLC, for example, when you recommend a product, follow a company, establish or update your profile, join a group, etc., XpoSpace, LLC may use these actions to create social ads for your network on XpoSpace, LLC using your profile photo and name. You can control whether XpoSpace, LLC uses your name and picture in social ads in the Settings tab under My Accounts in the application.
Please note that in order to fulfill your requests for paid services (e.g., XpoSpace, LLC Premium Services), we share your payment information with our payment processor.
- Your Information Choices
Review, enhance or edit your personal information.
Your obligations to other Users. Do not abuse the Services by using it to spam, abuse, harass, or otherwise violate the Terms of Service.
Personal information you provide will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology. Since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to XpoSpace, LLC. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, copied, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications at all times.
HOW TO CONTACT US email@example.com
The mission of XpoSpace, LLC is to connect Trade Show Owners to the world’s local businesses and organizations to enable all stakeholders to be more productive and successful. To achieve our Mission, we make services available through our website, mobile applications, and developer platform, to help you, your connections, and your community meet, exchange ideas, learn, make deals, or find opportunities and make decisions in a network of trusted relationships.
Being part of XpoSpace, LLC means sharing information about yourself with other individuals and businesses, communicating with them, as well as working privately on your own. By default, your account is set up to share the information that we have found the vast majority of our Users are interested in sharing. But the amount and type of information you decide to share, and with whom you share it, is up to you.
Here are the three main types of information on XpoSpace, LLC:
Of course, maintaining your trust is our top concern, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
We do not rent, sell, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent, except as described in this policy or as required by law
We do not share any information you have not chosen to display on your XpoSpace, LLC profile to other parties, unless compelled by law, or as necessary to enforce our User Agreement or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of XpoSpace, LLC, its Users, and the public
All information that you provide will be protected with industry standard protocols and technology.
Please read this policy and send us questions, concerns and suggestions email support.
- Information collected byXpoSpace, LLC.
- HowXpoSpace, LLC uses your information.
- Your information choices.
- Your obligations as a User.
- Important information regarding service eligibility and US Department of Commerce Safe Harbor certification.
- How to contact us.
- Information Collected
The mission of XpoSpace, LLC is to connect Trade Show Owners to the world’s local businesses and organizations to enable all stakeholders to be more productive and successful. To achieve our Mission, we make services available through our website, mobile applications, and developer platform, premium services, and other information provided as part of the XpoSpace, LLC services (“Services”) to enable you, your connections, and your community to meet, exchange ideas, learn, make deals, or find opportunities, create, share, and distribute information in collaboration with one another, and make decisions in a network of trusted relationships and groups.
We collect your personal information in the following ways:
- Registration: In order to become a User, you must provide us the following information to create an account: name, email address, business, address, country, and password. Without this minimal amount of information, you cannot create aXpoSpace, LLC account. Like other passwords, you should choose one that is known only by you. XpoSpace, LLC requests other information from you during the registration process, (e.g., industry, location, etc.) that XpoSpace, LLC uses to provide better, more customized services such as language-specific profile pages and updates, better ads, and more valuable marketing opportunities. You acknowledge that this information is personal to you, and by creating an account on XpoSpace, LLC; you allow others, including XpoSpace, LLC, to identify you and to allow LI to use your information in accordance with our User Agreement.
- Customer Service: We collect information when you interact withXpoSpace, LLC’s website in order to accurately categorize and respond to customer inquiries and investigate breaches of our terms.
- Using theXpoSpace, LLC Site and Applications: We receive information when you interact with and use the XpoSpace, LLC website, XpoSpace, LLC Applications (e.g. XpoSpace, LLC for iPhone, Android, etc.), and XpoSpace, LLC platform technology (such as “Share on XpoSpace, LLC” plugins for publishers). For example, we know when you click on ads, upload content, join groups, participate in polls, install aXpoSpace, LLC mobile application, share content on XpoSpace, LLC, etc.
- Using Third Party Services and Visiting Third Party Sites: We receive information when you use yourXpoSpace, LLC account to log in or authenticate to a third-party website or application. Also, if you are logged into XpoSpace, LLC and visit a third party site that embeds XpoSpace, LLC professional plugins, like “Share on XpoSpace, LLC” for web publishers, XpoSpace, LLC will receive information that those pages have loaded in your web browser. XpoSpace, LLC will use this information to personalize the XpoSpace, LLC-provided functionality, including providing you insights from your XpoSpace, LLC network, allowing you to share information with your network, enabling you to use XpoSpace, LLC functionality off the XpoSpace, LLC site and serving you more relevant advertising. Users wishing to disable this personalization may opt-out of this feature. XpoSpace, LLC’s retention of this data is addressed in Section 1.K.
- Advertising and Web Beacons: To support the Services we provide at no cost to our Users, as well as provide a more relevant and useful experience for our Users, we target and serve our own ads and third-party ads both on and off the site using ad networks. Ad networks include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad exchanges, ad technology vendors and research firms. We target ads to Users based on general profile categories (e.g., “product managers in Texas”) or on non-personally identifiable information inferred from a User’s profile (e.g., industry, current or former business, years in business, nationality, or other aspects of your life) in addition to a User’s use ofXpoSpace, LLC or their clicking on XpoSpace, LLC ad inventory. XpoSpace, LLC does not provide personally identifiable information to any third party ad network. We use ad technology such as web beacons, pixels, anonymous ad network tags, and cookies to more effectively serve ads to our Users on and off XpoSpace, LLC through ad networks, as well as to collect anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for advertisers. Because your web browser requests advertisements and web beacons directly from ad network servers, these networks can view, edit or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site. You may opt-out of ads served to you off XpoSpace, LLC here , by turning off “Advertising Preferences.” If you opt-out you may lose certain functionality of the XpoSpace, LLC Services, as well as the potential benefit of receiving ads that are targeted to your interests which, in turn, may limit your ability to fully realize the benefits of the XpoSpace, LLC Services to build and leverage your professional network.
- Log files, IP Addresses and information about your computer and mobile device: Due to the communications standards on the internet, when you visit theXpoSpace, LLC website we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave XpoSpace, LLC. Additionally, advertisers receive the URL of the page you were on when you click on an ad on XpoSpace, LLC. XpoSpace, LLC also receives the internet protocol (“IP”) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, email patterns, your mobile device (including your UDID) and mobile operating system (if you are accessing XpoSpace, LLC using a mobile device), as well as the name of your ISP or your mobile carrier. XpoSpace, LLC may also receive location data passed to it from third-party services or GPS-enabled devices that you have enabled. Also, as described above in Sections 1.E. and 1.F., XpoSpace, LLC receives information when you access web pages containing XpoSpace, LLC interactive plugins, such as “Share on XpoSpace, LLC” or “Connect with XpoSpace, LLC” functionality. You can control the collection and use of this information here. The link between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without your permission, except as described in Section 2.L (“Compliance with Legal Process”), below.
- Rights to Access, Correct and Eliminate Information About You: You have a right to access, modify, correct and eliminate the data you supplied toXpoSpace, LLC. If you update any of your information, we may keep a copy of the information that you originally provided to us in our archives for uses documented in this policy. You may request deletion of your information at any time by contacting XpoSpace, LLC customer service. We will respond to your request within 30 days. Please note, however that information you have shared with others, or that other Users have copied, may also remain visible even if you request its deletion.
- Data Retention: XpoSpace, LLCwill retain your information for so long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, except in the case of our professional plugin impression data, which we de-identify after 12 months. If you wish to close your account, you may do so here. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce this Agreement.
- Uses of personal information
- XpoSpace, LLCCommunications: As described in the User Agreement, we will communicate with you through email, notices posted on the XpoSpace, LLC website, messages to your XpoSpace, LLC inbox, or through other means available through the service, including mobile text messages. We may send you a series of emails that help inform new Users about the features of the Services, and we will also send you service messages relating to the functioning of the Services. We may also send you messages with promotional information directly or on behalf of our partners unless you have opted out of receiving promotional information. You can change your e-mail and contact preferences at any time by logging into your account and changing your settings related to your email notification choices. If you wish, you can also opt-out of receiving promotional emails by sending a request to XpoSpace, LLC customer service. Please be aware that you cannot opt-out of receiving service messages from XpoSpace, LLC. Also, if we send communications to you via the carrier service with which you have a mobile communications subscription or otherwise have access, you understand you will pay any service fees associated with your receipt of messages on your mobile device (including text messaging charges).
- User Communications: Many communications you initiate throughXpoSpace, LLC(e.g., an invitation sent to a non-User) will list your primary email address and name in the header of the message. Messages you initiate may also provide aggregate information about your network (for instance how many people are in your network), but will not list the people to whom you’re directly connected. Other communications that you initiate through the XpoSpace, LLC website, like a request for an introduction, will list your name as the initiator but will not include your personal email address contact information. Your contact information will only be shared with another User if both of you have indicated that you would like to establish contact with each other.
- Customized Content: We use the information you provide to us (or to third parties with whomXpoSpace, LLC offers combined services) to customize your experience on our website. For example, when you log in to your account, we will display the names of new Users who have recently joined your network or recent status updates from your connections.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties: XpoSpace, LLC takes the privacy of our Users very seriously, and we do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to third parties, except as described in this policy. We will also not share other personal information not published to your profile or generated through engagement with other XpoSpace, LLC services (Groups, Joins, Company Pages, etc.) without your explicit consent or to carry out your instructions (for example, to process payment information) unless, disclosure is reasonably necessary in our opinion to: (1) comply with legal process, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures; (2) enforce this Agreement; (3) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a User, individual, or government agency; (4) respond to customer service inquiries; or (5) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of XpoSpace, LLC, our Users or the public. XpoSpace, LLC offers a “public profile” feature that allows Users to publish portions of their XpoSpace, LLC profile to the public internet. This public profile will be crawled by and displayed through search engines when someone searches for your name. You may opt-out of this feature by editing your account settings; however, XpoSpace, LLC does not warrant how often third-party search engines will update their caches, which may contain old public profile information. Content distributed through XpoSpace, LLC’s sharing features and third-party integrations may result in displaying some of your information outside of XpoSpace, LLC. For example, when you post content to aXpoSpace, LLC Group that is open for public discussion, your content, including your name as the contributor, may be displayed in search engine results. Or, if you have bound your XpoSpace, LLC account to your Twitter account, you can easily share content into both XpoSpace, LLC as well as to Twitter. We may provide aggregated anonymous data about the usage of the Services to third parties for purposes that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be appropriate, including to prospective advertisers on XpoSpace, LLC.
- Polls and Surveys: Polls and Surveys may be conducted byXpoSpace, LLC, XpoSpace, LLC Users or third parties. As a User, you may be invited to participate in polls and surveys from the XpoSpace, LLC website. Your selection may be random, or it may be based on your non-personally identifiable information, such as job title, geography, company size and/or industry. Whether or not you decide to participate in a poll or survey is completely up to you. After you complete a poll, you will be given access to the aggregate responses of the poll on a results page. Some third parties may target advertisements to you on the results page based on your answers in the poll. Further, XpoSpace, LLC or third parties may follow up with you via XpoSpace, LLC Messaging regarding your participation unless you have opted out of receiving messages. We may use third parties to deliver incentives to you to participate in surveys or polls. If the delivery of incentives requires your contact information, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information to the third party fulfilling the incentive offer, which will only be used for the purpose of delivering incentives and/or verifying your contact information. It is up to you whether you provide this information, or whether you desire to take advantage of an incentive. We will not disclose any personally identifiable information to any third parties in connection with the conduct of any polls or surveys. Your consent to use any personally identifiable information for the purposes set forth in the poll or survey will be explicitly requested by the party conducting it.
- Search: We offer search services to help find information and learn more about other Users (for example, you can search for Users with particular interests or marketing experience, or that you may know from your community or profession), as well as marketing opportunities.XpoSpace, LLC search also allows Users to find marketing opportunities, companies, and contributions to the community aspects of the XpoSpace, LLC Services, such as Groups and Answers that will help Users more effectively use XpoSpace, LLC and expand their network. We use information from User profiles and contributions to Groups, Company Pages, and Answers to inform and refine our search service.
- Answers, Groups, and other Services: If you post on the Answers section ofXpoSpace, LLC, participate inXpoSpace, LLC Groups, or import a blog, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you choose to provide there can be read, collected, or used by other Users of these forums, as well as Platform Developers and other third parties, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. XpoSpace, LLC is not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these forums. Also, some content in XpoSpace, LLC Groups may be public and searchable on the internet if the Group owner has opened the group for public discussions. You can delete your posts to Answers and XpoSpace, LLC Groups at any time. However, please note that ideas you post and information you share may be seen and used by other Users, and XpoSpace, LLC cannot guarantee that other Users have not made copies of or use the ideas and information that you share with others on XpoSpace, LLC.
- Testimonials and Advertisements Placed throughXpoSpace, LLCAds Service: If you provide any testimonials about the XpoSpace, LLC Services or place advertisements through the XpoSpace, LLC Ads, we may post those testimonials and examples of advertisements you place in connection with our promotion of these services to third parties. Testimonials and advertisements may include your name and other personal information that you have provided.
- Advertising and Endorsements onXpoSpace, LLC: In order to deliver relevant and valuable ads to you and your network, XpoSpace, LLC may use your name and profile photo in connection with social advertising based on content shared on XpoSpace, LLC. This advertising may include the fact that you have recommended or endorsed a product or service on XpoSpace, LLC, connected with a company, joined Groups or conversations, established or added content to your profile, etc., and will only be displayed to your XpoSpace, LLC network. You can opt-out of allowing your name and/or profile photo to be used in social ads here.
- Compliance with Legal Process: It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information, profile information and/or information about your activities as aXpoSpace, LLCUser when required by subpoena or other legal process, or if XpoSpace, LLC has a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to (a) investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies; (b) to enforce the User Agreement, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, or to protect the security or integrity of our site; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property or personal safety of XpoSpace, LLC, our Users, employees, or others.
- Disclosures to Others as the Result of a Change in Control or Sale ofXpoSpace, LLCCorporation: We may also disclose your personal information and other information you provide to another third party as part of a sale of the assets of XpoSpace, LLC Corporation, a subsidiary or division, or as the result of a change in control of the company. Any third party to which XpoSpace, LLC transfers or sells XpoSpace, LLC’s assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
- Your Information Choices
- Accessing and Changing Your Account Information: You can review the personal information you provided to us and make any desired changes to the information you publish, or to the settings for yourXpoSpace, LLC account including your email and contact preferences, at any time by logging in to your account on the XpoSpace, LLC website. Please be aware that even after your request for a change is processed, XpoSpace, LLC may, for a time, retain residual information about you in its backup and/or archival copies of its database.
- Default Settings: Because the mission ofXpoSpace, LLCis to connect the world’s local businesses to enable them to become more productive and successful, we have established what we believe to be reasonable default settings that we have found most professionals desire. Because Users may use and interact with XpoSpace, LLC in a variety of ways, and because those uses may change over time, we designed our settings to provide our users granular control over the information they share. We encourage our Users to review their account settings and adjust them in accordance with their preferences. XpoSpace, LLC accounts are also defaulted to allow Users to be contacted to participate in polls, surveys and partner advertising. Contact support to change these settings.
- Closing Your Account: You can close your account through theXpoSpace, LLC customer service site. If you close your XpoSpace, LLC account, we will remove your name and other personally identifiable information from our publicly viewable database. If you close your account, we have no obligation to retain your information and may delete any or all of your account information without liability. However, we may retain certain data contributed by you if XpoSpace, LLC believes it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, or for legitimate business purposes, such as analysis of aggregated, non-personally identifiable data, account recovery, or if required by law. XpoSpace, LLC may also retain and use your information if necessary to provide the Services to other Users. For example, just as an email you may send to another person through an email service provider resides in that person’s inbox even after you delete it from your sent files or close your account, emails or XpoSpace, LLC Messages you send on XpoSpace, LLC to other Users, as well as your contributions to XpoSpace, LLC Answers or Groups, may remain visible to others after you have closed your account. Similarly, other information you have shared with others, or that other Users have copied, may also remain visible. XpoSpace, LLC disclaims any liability in relation to the deletion or retention (subject to the terms herein) of information or any obligation not to delete the information. XpoSpace, LLC does not control when search engines update their cache, which may contain certain public profile information that has since been removed from XpoSpace, LLC’s publicly viewable database.
- Memorializing Accounts: If we learn that a User or business is no longer in business, we may memorialize the User’s account. In these cases, we may restrict profile access, remove messaging functionality, and close an account if we receive a formal request from the User or other proper legal requests to do so.
- Your Obligations
As a User, you have certain obligations to other Users. Some of these obligations are imposed by applicable law and regulations, and others have become commonplace in user-friendly communities of like-minded members such as XpoSpace, LLC:
You must not download or otherwise disseminate any information that may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic, or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of XpoSpace, LLC and its community of Users.
You must not provide to XpoSpace, LLC and/or other Users information that you believe might be injurious or detrimental to your person or to your professional or social status.
You must keep your username and password confidential and not share it with others.
Any violation of these guidelines may lead to the restriction, suspension or termination of your account at the sole discretion of XpoSpace, LLC.
- Important information
Children and Minors - Children under the age of 18 are not eligible to use our service.
In order to help secure your personal information, access to your data on XpoSpace, LLC is password-protected, and sensitive data (such as credit card information) is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and the XpoSpace, LLC website. To protect any data you store on our servers, XpoSpace, LLC also regularly audits its system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we use a tier-one secured-access data center. However, since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to XpoSpace, LLC. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that emails, instant messaging, and similar means of communication with other Users of XpoSpace, LLC are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
- How to contact us
XpoSpace, LLC Corporation
CODE OF CONDUCT
As a condition to accessing the Services, you agree to strictly adhere to the following Code of Conduct:
1. Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
2. Provide complete and accurate information to XpoSpace, LLC and update it as necessary to maintain its accuracy and completeness;
4. Read and comply with notices sent by XpoSpace, LLC concerning the Services;
5. Use the Services in a professional manner;
6. Protect sensitive personal information by considering carefully what information about yourself and your business you wish to share with other Users and the general public through your private and public profiles.
7. Do not act dishonestly or engage in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to the Service or by using the Service to transmit or make available in any way material which:
1. Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
2. Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
3. Adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (i.e. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by XpoSpace, LLC);
4. Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
5. Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
6. Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to (a) using XpoSpace, LLC invitations to send messages to people who don’t know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; (b) using XpoSpace, LLC to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and (c) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
7. Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of XpoSpace, LLC or any User of XpoSpace, LLC; or
8. Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services;
8. Do not create a false identity or business profile;
9. Do not use the Services to harass, abuse or harm another person;
10. Invite other businesses and organizations located nearby that you would like to have in the network;
11. Do not upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo;
12. Do not use or attempt to use another User's account without authorization from such User;
13. Do not use the Services, directly or indirectly, to set up or develop of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople to the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices.
14. Do not duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information available to you through the Services (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement or as expressly authorized by XpoSpace, LLC. Use of information, content or any data that you view and/or obtain from the Services to provide any service that XpoSpace, LLC deems to be competitive with the Services is strictly forbidden;
15. Do not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof
16. Do not imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by XpoSpace, LLC unless you have entered into a written agreement with XpoSpace, LLC (this includes, but is not limited to, representing yourself as an accredited XpoSpace, LLC trainer if you have not been certified by XpoSpace, LLC as such);
17. Do not adapt, modify or create derivative works based on XpoSpace, LLC or technology underlying the Services, or other Users’ content, in whole or part, except as permitted under XpoSpace, LLC’s developer program;
18. Do not rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to XpoSpace, LLC or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
19. Do not sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize an XpoSpace, LLC Group or any other service or functionality of the Services, without the express written permission of XpoSpace, LLC.
20. Do not deep-link to the Site for any purpose, (i.e. including a link to an XpoSpace, LLC web page other than XpoSpace, LLC’s home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by XpoSpace, LLC
21. Do not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Services, including those of both XpoSpace, LLC and any of its licensors;
22. Do not remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included in or on the Services;
23. Do not collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from XpoSpace, LLC except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
24. Do not share information of Users or non-Users without their express consent;
25. Do not infringe or use XpoSpace, LLC’s brand, logos and/or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “XpoSpace, LLC” in any business name, email, or URL or including XpoSpace, LLC’s trademarks and logos except as expressly permitted by XpoSpace, LLC;
26. Do not use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
27. Do not use bots or other automated methods to access XpoSpace, LLC, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages, or perform other activities through XpoSpace, LLC, unless explicitly permitted by XpoSpace, LLC;
28. Do not access, via automated or manual means or processes, the Services for purposes of monitoring the Services' availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
29. Do not engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of XpoSpace, LLC’s website;
30. Do not attempt to or actually access the Services by any means other than through the interfaces provided by XpoSpace, LLC such as its mobile application or by navigating to http://www.XpoSpace, LLC.com using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access the Services using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including the Services;
31. Do not attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying the Services;
32. Do not Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on XpoSpace, LLC’s infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other Users or XpoSpace, LLC personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Services, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on the Services; Interfere with or disrupt or game XpoSpace, LLC or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to XpoSpace, LLC, in particular, XpoSpace, LLC's search algorithms.